Sustainable development is a not a 'here today, gone tomorrow' phenomenon. It is part of The way we work. Our contribution will be maximised if it is integrated into everything we do, from high level business planning through to everyday tasks.
In addition to The way we work, ERA's core values are outlined in our Company policies:
ERA’s vision is to be a world class uranium supplier that contributes to environmental sustainability and is trusted by Traditional Owners, the community and its people. We believe that implementing this vision will maximise shareholder value and benefit its stakeholders.
Code of Business Conduct
At ERA we strive to keep to the guiding principles set out in our Code of Business Conduct, particularly:
- Placing paramount importance on the safety and well-being of our people
- Creating value for our shareholders
- Building partnerships with our customers, aiming to exceed their expectations
- Caring for our surrounding environment through exemplary management systems and a commitment to the principles of sustainable development
- Respecting the culture and aspirations of Indigenous people in our community, particularly the Mirarr Traditional Owners of Ranger and Jabiluka
- Strengthening the culture of compliance with the legal framework within which ERA operates.
- We are also guided by the Rio Tinto statement of business practices, The way we work.
To read more about our performance in regard to key safety, environmental, community engagement and workforce diversity objectives please see our 2020 Sustainability Report.