Forums and committees
Throughout the life of the Ranger Mine, ERA has engaged, communicated and consulted with multiple stakeholder groups through various engagement activities ranging from formal to informal processes.
ERA representatives are in frequent, regular contact with the Gundjeihmi Aboriginal Corporation (GAC), Northern Land Council (NLC), the Northern Territory Department of Industry, Tourism and Trade (DITT), Commonwealth Department of Industry, Science, Energy and Resources (DISER) and the Supervising Scientist Branch (SSB), both informally and formally through various stakeholder committees.
ERA conducts its stakeholder engagement through both formal and informal forums. ERA is involved in the following forums and committees:
- Minesite Technical Committee (MTC)
- Ranger Closure Consultative Forum
- Alligator Rivers Region Technical Committee (ARRTC)
- Alligator Rivers Region Advisory Committee (ARRAC)
- Ecosystem Restoration Working Group (ERWG)
- Water and Sediment Working Group (WASWoG)
- Monitoring Evaluation and Research Review Group (MERRG)
- Investor briefings
- Relationship Committee meetings
- Ministerial briefings
- Kakadu Board of Management.